Last Updated: May 29, 2023
What Is Broadcast Analytics?
Portsonic Communications offers broadcast analytics services. What exactly are broadcast analytics you ask? We break down all the technical jargon for you using KIOF 97.9 FM / Las Vegas Public Radio as our model FM radio station into these broadcast analytic services:
- Portsonic Communications builds and maintains the radio station website. Although website design is not our speciality, we apply the technical analytics to the overall design of the website to ensure the technology plays well together.
- Portsonic Communications builds and maintains the radio station Internet audio streaming to the world through it's own hosting. This gives Portsonic Communications the ability to accurately track a radio broadcast show or program airing and heard on the Internet.
- Portsonic Communications tracks annual denials by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) through it's Radio CSG CPB Denial Tracking system for the radio station. Using KIOF 97.9 FM / Las Vegas Public Radio as our model FM radio station who received annual denials for Radio Community Service Grant (CSG) in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we look for trends in the broadcast industry where socialism and communism is hiding or advancing in the American system of governance and expose those within the organization involved with advancing the socialism and communism.
- KIOF 97.9 FM / Las Vegas Public Radio stopped applying for Radio Community Service Grant (CSG) funding through the Corporation for Public Broadcasting in 2020 and no longer applied in 2021 or 2022 and does not plan to apply in 2023 due to socialism and communism found on American soil using our model FM radio station.
- Annual denials are tracked in accordance to those the most corrupt in the American government who are determined to shut down organizations, eliminate organizations from competing in marketplaces across the United States and/or to purposely destroy the communications infrastructure of the United States for the advancement of a socialist and communist agenda on American soil with a look at how socialism and communism affects the America First agenda.
- Portsonic Communications builds and maintains the radio station federal Emergency Alert System (EAS) platform on it's own hosting. This gives Portsonic Communications the ability to accurately track the radio station's EAS requirements using a variety of technologies available to the broadcast market. Broadcast analytics using solutions provided by Portsonic Communications becomes more important to a broadcaster ever since the FCC's 2017 Main Studio Rule Change by FCC Chairman Pai.
- Portsonic Communications provides research and devlopment services on forking the existing LPFM service offered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) over to a LPFM Commercial service through work it began in 2020 on the regulatory changes needed to eliminate the "one-size-fits-all" offering of the LPFM service since 1999. The LPFM services, as is, simply does not work in all broadcast markets for sustainability prior to, durning and post COVID-19. The LPFM service of "one-size-fits-all" was and has been continually crippled through Washington D.C. special interests, better known as Washington D.C. Lobbying (Bribery) Firms on K, L and M Streets and around the corners.